Isuzu SUV Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello All,

Im in Estrella Mnt, Goodyear, Im in. Working 5 12 hour shifts a week, but theres always a break in there some where.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Faith4Life said:
Hello All,

Im in Estrella Mnt, Goodyear, Im in. Working 5 12 hour shifts a week, but theres always a break in there some where.
Right around the corner! Anyone down for a night run? Too hot for my no A/C pos.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello. New to the planet. I am in the NW PHX valley.
Anyone ever take the trails from Lake Pleasant to Wickenburg?

·
Registered
414 Posts
AZ Trooper(s) said:
I have gone from Lake pleasant to crown king,crown king to Prescott but never to Wickenburg,.Sounds fun though

·
Registered
4 Posts
leftarmtan said:
AZ Trooper(s) said:
I have gone from Lake pleasant to crown king,crown king to Prescott but never to Wickenburg,.Sounds fun though
Yeah. We also took Castle Hot Springs Road from around Scorpion Bay all the way out to the 60 at Morristown near the post office. South of Wickenburg. That was a fun ride at night. Came across lots of wild horses. You take your Isuzu up to Crown King? I have wanted to go up there but wasn't sure if that was more for ATV's.

·
Registered
414 Posts
[/quote]
Yeah. We also took Castle Hot Springs Road from around Scorpion Bay all the way out to the 60 at Morristown near the post office. South of Wickenburg. That was a fun ride at night. Came across lots of wild horses. You take your Isuzu up to Crown King? I have wanted to go up there but wasn't sure if that was more for ATV's.[/quote]
Oh ya,plenty wide even for fullsize vehicles. Your will see a lot of utv traffic but still fun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any runs in the near future? I'd like to join.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looking for anyone running trails this summer? I usually go to the lake or river on a 4wd trail, almost every weekend to take the kids, so singe I found this page I should get notifications now. I'm in east Mesa, so do butcher Jones a lot, did log coral a couple weeks ago, sheeps bridge is a easy long trail. Low water prob means some normaly inaccesable trails around horseshoe reservoir and Bartlett, lakes are way down.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.