Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these pants the other day at a thrift store. They are a green rugged fabric on the outside with a soft liner and a light insulation. Buttons and straps behind the knee and at the bottom of the leg. The leg has a slight taper to it which makes me think it was designed to tuck into a boot or around one or heck maybe above the boot for all I know. Button fly with a draw string waist. I would guess they are a 34 / 30 pant size which would be nice for me but the problems is the suspenders are too short so they pull it up too high on me...was going to lengthen them but wanted to find out if they were old military first. If they are old military I think I should try and sell them to someone who will appreciate it more than I would. I live on an old converted military base right now that was used in the cold war to warn if missiles were coming over from Russia so thats maybe why I thought that they could be military. The tag says, "HEERESEIGENTUM 96 u. 100 / 1 / 11"
Anyways, onto the pics:

These are with the buttons snugged up a notch or two on the leg:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just googled the tag name and apparently it means German Army Property, this is cool stuff, wonder how old it is

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Ian1006 said:
Just googled the tag name and apparently it means German Army Property, this is cool stuff, wonder how old it is
Better hope its not any older than 1946... and younger than 1931. :shock:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
94Rodayo4x4 said:
Ian1006 said:
Why not?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ian1006 said:
94Rodayo4x4 said:
Ian1006 said:
Why not?
I'm assuming he was referring to Nazi Germany. Pants are pants though. Your pics make them look too new to be from that era. The design makes me think 60's+

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am guessing from the 60s as well from what I have seen. Yeah they are in great condition...think I am going to try and list them somewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts