Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market to find some durable everyday/daily driver wheels.
I saw and priced out American Racing Mohave Teflon coated wheels in 15x8, anyone have a comment on these. going on a 92 rodeo

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
I have a friend who has a set of those. They look really sharp. I'd have a problem running those just because of the risk of curb rash :) I do like the look though. I think that the color would match any color truck except maybe white. I'd have to see them on white to tell.

-Tad

G

·
thanks for the info. i dont do any off roading, my cgarcoal grey rodeo is 2wd,5spd,4cyl,base model. its just for durability, i pland on swapping my 275-60-15 tire on to the new rims.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anonymous said:
thanks for the info. i dont do any off roading, my cgarcoal grey rodeo is 2wd,5spd,4cyl,base model. its just for durability, i pland on swapping my 275-60-15 tire on to the new rims.
sorry not logged in when i wrote it all

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been seriously considering the Victor teflons for my Rodeo. They look really slick, and are almost affordable! I'm pre-disposed to black rims though, just always liked the look 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.