Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got junk yards close by that are full of second gen isuzu's.
If anyone needs anything let me know...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey onebad, I would kill for a sunroof cover shade for a 2001 Rodeo Sport. If you could hook me up with one, I'd be happy to throw in some dollars for your trouble!

Also need a roof rack and bumper/winch combo, but that's aftermarket stuff, which they may not have.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I'll look for one, I wish I would have grabbed the two my brother had before he traded in his amigo. He had one for the front sun roof and one for the back.

I'll check..

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
If any of the 2nd gen troopers have hd tie rods I'd be interested. Depending on price & timing. Know what they go for in your yards?

~psguardian

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
psguardian said:
If any of the 2nd gen troopers have hd tie rods I'd be interested. Depending on price & timing. Know what they go for in your yards?

~psguardian
Here... 2.50 a foot.

Yeah, I know. Weird pricing.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
psguardian said:

~psguardian
ill check but i don't think i will be lucky enough to find indy4x parts in the yard...ill check though.

chris..

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,176 Posts
need parts for an 85

·
Registered
310 Posts
onebadtrooper said:
Ok I'll look for one, I wish I would have grabbed the two my brother had before he traded in his amigo. He had one for the front sun roof and one for the back.

I'll check..
Thanks, man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts