Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

Been outta country a few years. Just moved to Vegas area. I'll be out here for a few years if anyone is interested in meeting up. Just got my on board air set up. I'll post pics of that install when I get my PC set up.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Southern Nevada I know of no one, In Ely there is one guy I know of and I am in Elko. I run with the Jeep guys also.
I believe there are a couple in the Reno area but I have no idea who they are either.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply hessmess,
I'll find some Isuzu eventually in Vegas. Ely and Elko are a ways away just for a day ride. If y'all ever do a couple day ride/camping thing, or something like Moab hit me up. It'd be worth the days drive.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
There is usually an Isuzu meet
In Moab in May, but was cancelled this year. It or Vegas is 8 hours for me.
But I was going until it was cancelled.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hessmess said:
There is usually an Isuzu meet
In Moab in May, but was cancelled this year. It or Vegas is 8 hours for me.
But I was going until it was cancelled.
Well that's a shame but with current events I get it. Well I'm down for next year. Gives me an extra year to get everything done.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SRN said:
There are a handful in Salt Lake, and I make it down to St. George pretty often. But that's the best I've got for you!
St. George looks like a 2hr drive straight up i15 for me. That wouldn't be to bad to do. The trails up there easy/mild/hard? I'm ok with any as long as there's a way around stuff.

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
MyRS said:
St. George looks like a 2hr drive straight up i15 for me. That wouldn't be to bad to do. The trails up there easy/mild/hard? I'm ok with any as long as there's a way around stuff.
There are a variety of trail in the area, mild to wild. The most popular area is the Sand Hollow OHV area. I'd get on RME and ask there. Lots of active members in the southwestern part of the state.
I'm not much for rock crawling these days, more backcountry travel. But I've driven a number of the trails in Sand Hollow in my Samurai years ago, and they were fun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Definitely can't hang with Jeep guys, your isuzu will get jeepaids. It's bad, it'll break down consistently, tired won't ever stay hard and inflated. Haha. I'm over in ridgecrest, ca, about 3 1/2 hours from you. Not too far. We usually head up north to bishop area, mono, bodie, keough hot springs. That place is rad. Huge hot spring pool, if you don't have an rv or tent, you can one of the single wide trailers, they aren't new, but very well kept, heat, ac, fridge, fire pit, two bedroom. It's like living in a trailer park. Lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Vegas is about 3.5-4 hours. Not bad either. I actually have a race that I'm supposed to be codriving for on the 11th, so packed busy that weekend, this last weekend I was supposed to be off, but had a coworker call in saying his wife had the rona, so he's off for another week while I cover all the graveyard shifts he missed.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Went out late last night and just took an easy ride through Lovell Canyon Rd over to Pahrump. Pretty cool trail, I'm definitely gonna wanna do that one during the day though, kinda missed all the scenery. But it was really chilly up in the hills so that was a change.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sup! I'm pretty sure this is my first post here. I'm on the CA side of Death Valley. I'm not too big on clubs usually but I've got a couple of 88 Troopers that I love romping around the desert in! I don't make it all the way to Vegas too often but it is the closest big city to me. Feel free to hit me up if you're ever spending some time I'm the Death Valley area.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DesertStormTrooper said:
Sup! I'm pretty sure this is my first post here. I'm on the CA side of Death Valley. I'm not too big on clubs usually but I've got a couple of 88 Troopers that I love romping around the desert in! I don't make it all the way to Vegas too often but it is the closest big city to me. Feel free to hit me up if you're ever spending some time I'm the Death Valley area.
I have a few more things I'm working on with my rig. But I def plan on checking out death valley, and would really enjoy being out there with someone that's familiar with the area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.