Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got back from Harry's U-Pull it junk yard in W Hazelton PA, 12 years now ive been driving 3 hours each way. Anyway, i got a set of Honda Passport Flares, but the right rear one was destroyed. Its the only one i need and Honda wants 75.00 for it. I only paid 5.00 for the 3 pieces, YES 5.00 including the clips, screws and anything else i threw into my tool bag. They check the toolbags there, but they dont care about the bolts and nuts you grab, just the big stuff, like the 10.00 dashboard and 32.00 hoods ooooooooo, not bad huh? anyone has the flare let me know
thanks
Ron

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey Ron,
I just removed the factory flares on my truck. They were all cracked and broken with one exception, which I believe was the right rear. These are made by bushwhacker, I believe, and have a piece that fits on the arch of the back door. I think I saved that one flare for just such an occasion. I'll check that garage and let you know.

Andre

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,
i found one at Majestic Honda in Rhode Island for $37.00 new. but im still missing the piece on the door,well i can live without that, that piece is $60.00, go figure. Thanks for the offer Andre- but i prefer that they all match.
Tad- thats a hike for you. im about 150 miles from my house, well worth the trip though. I spent 53.00 (including lunch at the Subway on the main street)on a trunk load of parts, gaskets, switches, cloth visors and a bunch of little pieces i need that would cost an arm and leg at the stealer. I got alot of the door pull pockets that always break as well as the inside door handle pockets that do the same. 5.00 for 3 factory fender flares, how can you go wrong. Even if i buy that new one, im about 50.00 for a set of factory flares wooo hoooo and now my 31s are legal in NJ, they dont stick out as much. Zero offset factory 15" wheels on a 96 4x4 stick out ALOT, now they are at just barely sticking out. legal now in NJ thats all i care about
Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.