Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, ive searched but cannot find them. I want to see them since i was very young at the time and have only heard what they said. Please any links or info would be very helpful :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think there were a few here at PlanetIsuzoo but there were alot more commercials. One I faintly remember which was very funny was Joe Isuzu singing a country song about saving a town from something blowing up(don't remember what it was) by using a 4x4 Isuzu Pickup(red with painting yellow front brush guard, nerfs, rear bumper, and I think it had a light bar in the bed as well). I think the yellow parts was an real option for the Pickups too. The Ad started with him singing driving up to the town and doing a sliding sideways stop, pulling the thing that blew up out of town and saving the day.

Most of the commercial I remember with Joe was for the Cars(impluse and imark) and not too many for Pups or Troopers.

One non-Joe Isuzu Ad I like is the one for the 98 Trooper. It was a new Ad to promote the redesigned Trooper. It started out with a Trooper and a car crossing a bridge. The Kid in the back seat of the Trooper was oohh and aaahhing about things he saw out of the window(I think he was seeing boats in the water, etc. etc). One thing he saw was the space shuttle out of the very large moonroof which was open. The Parent was saying things like "That's nice" thinking the kid is just emaging things. The Kid in the back seat of the car sees nothing and says nothing as the car is so low, the kid can't see over the bridges side. Funny and I think Troopers sold well during the 98-99 run. I do remember alot of VX and Rodeo commercials doing the 98-00 time frame as well. Just too bad they could not have kept it up. :(

I would love to find the two ads as well so if people can get them, post it ASAP!

Cheers,
Con

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.