Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this is the maineamigo looking for any people in the northeast who want to get together and start Northeast Isuzu Club. I know there are only a few of us but i believe we need to get together. If there is a club in existence that i am unaware of please let me know.
Brandan

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where do you go wheeling? I really dont know that many places to go up here since im relatively new to the 4x4 scene.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm either in Akron, Ohio and Fort Worth, Texas most of the time...lots of traveling...lots of gas.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just for fun i thought id ask the question again. Any of you guys want to start a Northeast Isuzu club.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Star-Tech

Where is Bethel Park? North of Pittsburgh? Heard of it but can't place it!

Maine Amigo-I'm in-although I won't 4 wheel drive! Need any help let me know!

·
Registered
78 Posts
sgtboots said:
Star-Tech

Where is Bethel Park? North of Pittsburgh? Heard of it but can't place it!

Maine Amigo-I'm in-although I won't 4 wheel drive! Need any help let me know!
Not exactly sure of direction but its about 25 minutes from pittsburgh

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dover, NH here. I usually go a couple of towns over to Berwick, Maine or Lebenon Maine. There are some good trails there and a great lake to camp at if you don't mind all the ********. I Just bought my Rodeo a couple of weeks ago so my $wd is broke but I should have it fixed in a couple of weeks when I have the time to fix it.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Well, have a house in MA(Mosnson), and i come up there about 1-2 times a month to see my wife and kid.

Jeremy, how about a little play time maybe late Sept, early Oct..you know, right before we drive out to Uwharrie?

Dont know when I will be up there at the moment, leave is a ttivky thing at best sometimes..

and the invite, obviously doesnt extend to just Jeremy..if we can do a little something..GREAT, Mia would be hppy..she wont get to take the Rodeo to Uwharrie this fall....

Anyway....

chase

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am hoping to be ready by then. I am in the process of doing a mMAJOR overhaul on my rodeo. If not I will still love to go out with something other than my rodeo with a friend or something. Also, can you explain what "Uwharrie" is because I am still new but I hear people talking about it all the time..
Regards,

·
Registered
823 Posts
Uwahrrie Is a nat'l forest in NC. There is 3 runs there per year(at least for the isuzus). It is in the vicinity of Troy NC. Great fun, people and food is had by all.

Hope hat helps..

Chase

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.