Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Never hunted but I used to do a fair bit of field archery and 3D courses just for fun, also tried bowfishing a couple times. I had an Oneida Strike Eagle (very mean looking) and for when I felt very manly a Browning Bear (50# recurve).

Sold the Strike Eagle years ago, still have the Browning kicking around somewhere.

PS. those PSE G's are awesome bows, shot one once with a 6" overdraw, can't remember exactly what the speed those arrows came off at, but I do remember it was by far the fastest bow I've ever shot.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I just got my first bow a couple months ago. Hadn't shot one in about 12 years. it was a used bear archery truth two. just got it back from the gun shop, I had them re-string it. Been shooting it for two weeks and I love it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Archery deer season starts Oct 1 here and I'm looking forward to it. I shoot a PSE Whitetail Extreme - a few years old but it shoots great. I just need more target opportunities... Hunting is the only other hobby I prefer over 4 wheeling.

Good luck to you guys this year. Shoot straight. :reindeer:

·
Registered
105 Posts
ive been an archery instructor at a summer camp for a few years. i shoot competition with my bow and hunt with it when i can. i have a matthews switchback with a winners choice string. i cant wait to try it out bow fishing, the lake up the street from me just opened it up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.