Isuzu SUV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANNOUNCEMENT: New Forum Software Coming to the Site

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  mudoilngears 
AG_Admin said:
New Forum Software Coming to planetisuzoo.com

We'll have a dedicated person monitoring as the site goes live to answer any questions and provide support through this change.
No you won't at least not if we can judge by statements made at the beginning of AG's takeover.

Enemigo said:
To be more productive, what could the new owners do to help build a relationship with this community moving forward? Rather than us just bitching, what are the top 5 things we'd like to see as a community? The site has been sold to share holders. I, and most other members don't have the funds currently available to purchase the site back, nor do I know the ins and outs of hosting a forum. So let's let reality sink in a bit and provide some useful suggestions.

*I realize that I'm a nobody, but I've seen a few forums go by the wayside because people are angry and just want to bitch. So feel free to completely ignore me, but this website is a wealth of knowledge that would be a complete shame if it disappeared. So I'm just suggesting that we at least attempt to work within our current situation to try and make it better.
Agreed. I was mostly pointing put to the AG rep, that we do not simply believe the promises that are made.

I personally would like to see someone on here with admin credentials not just moderators. However they have already stated they will not do this.

Secondly I would like to see a rapid response when there are site issues.

Just remember to keep your promises.

JoeIsuzu said:
AG_Admin said:
Special Note: To avoid any confusion, I will be closing this thread now.
:lol: Thought this was closed by now! :lol:

Jack
Oh, it was, énfasis on past tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.