1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
199 Posts
there are posts here about it somewhere, if i was you i would get it and rebuild it...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interesting...What would be involved in the rebuild, and what would it take to put in my truck.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no love

·
Registered
676 Posts
BUY IT!!!

then rebuild it lol. That would be so nice to have if I had the money I'd buy it

·
Registered
199 Posts
dont know whats involved in the rebuild but he said rattle so id look at pulley bearings and air passages

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha I just stumbled on to that post through google and read the whole thing. Freaking awesome. Im leaving for NJ tomorrow. i want to try and get ahold of him and see if he'll hold it :/

·
Registered
199 Posts
im curious if there is still any way to get the intake the blower bolts to...

·
Registered
677 Posts
For that price I'd snag it in a heart beat and rebuild it except I don't got an engine to put it on. :angry5:

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
tigertrooper said:
im curious if there is still any way to get the intake the blower bolts to...
No there isnt. Alpine quit making them. The blower is just an M62 (I believe) but what made them special was all the other stuff Alpine made to install them on the isuzu engines.

·
Registered
199 Posts
yea i think when it comes time itll be easier to do a supercharged 3.8l...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was emailing him and everything was going good for the buy. Then he replied and said some one bought it... :( too disappointing. Owell, now that I know thats out there im going to find another one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts