Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
scored a set of Aisin manual hubs today. They are in good condition but the red is pretty much worn off..no chunks or damage to them..these would clean up really nicely with a paint job. One cap is missing the small hex bolt that holds the front cap..nothing a trip to the hardware store couldn't fix. one gasket is missing too...I have c-clips and there was 1 shim....
85.00 shipped USPS to USA.
I will get pics up later..

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I decided to paint them...I'm no picasso but I Think they came out ok...they look better anyways but don't expect much that way when you get them you might be pleasantly surprised..I painted them black and red enamel....still same price of 85 bucks shipped!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got to send them to auction or throw em on my Trooper if no one here interested....nice hubs for $85 shipped! So cheap even your wife would be proud of you for getting such a good deal! Lol..

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hmmmm....I might be interested. Not sure exactly what is involved with the switch from auto hubs to manual hubs on my '90 Troopah....

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well I know all you do to remove them (manual) is to remove the hex bolts to remove the top cap and then you unbolt the allens and theres a c clip you remove and they come off. I am trying to recall but I think removing the auto hub is about the same procedure..takes like 5 minutes a side to remove manual hubs....

·
Registered
60 Posts
will these fit on a 96 honda passport?

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
yup basically ANY 10 bolt front from 88-01. ive read 02s also but EARLY production models. late 02-04 something changed in the Rodeos and Axioms.

88-95 pickups
LATE 87-02 Troopers
91-02 Rodeos/Passports
02 Axioms (early production)
94-02 Honda Passports
89-94 1st gen Amigos

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'll take 'em for $85 shipped. PM sent.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts