Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to generate some Isuzu related AI art. It didn't go well.

2000 Isuzu Trooper driving across a stream (concept art)
Wheel Tire Water Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light

2000 Isuzu Trooper driving across a stream (cinematic)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Water Car

2000 Isuzu Trooper driving across a stream, the truck has run over a fly fisherman (cinematic)
Water Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Isuzu Concept vehicle (cinematic)
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Car

· Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Getting good AI art is harder than I thought. It helps to know a bunch of tag words like "highly detailed" "unreal engine" "vivid colors" "UHD," etc. By the time I tried having it generate cars I was already getting tired and bored so I didn't try too hard. Also, despite every website saying they are free, none of them are. I paid $9 to generate 400 pictures. It's on a subscription so I have to remember to cancel it.

· Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those are way better. I was thinking if I could get something just like I wanted I'd have it printed onto metal and hang in my garage or something. I don't have the art background or the patience to get what I want though. I still have 333 images to try though!

Do you have options for the style beyond what you're typing in?

· Registered
95 Pickup, 98 Amigo
602 Posts
The generator I used wasn't super user friendly, but it's free.

You join one of the newbies rooms, then type "/imagine prompt" ie "/imagine a man standing next to a broken isuzu trooper, realistic". Then from there you can choose which variation of the 4 you like best by clicking "V1 - V4", or upscaling one of the images to higher quality by choosing "U1 -U4".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts