Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
BillAmigo99 said:
Rock on guys, this is a beautiful thing!

So I was standing there, right...
And who pulls up........

P.S. Keep it going!!!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
But this strangely outfitted Chevy Malibu with a shark tied to the roof.............

And out steps..........

·
Registered
192 Posts
LTC Don said:
But this strangely outfitted Chevy Malibu with a shark tied to the roof.............

And out steps..........
This strange looking.......

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Now wait a minute.......

You readily bit something offered by a pasty white behemoth of a man :shock:

OH MY GOD, IT COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN............................

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JasonB said:
pasty white bohemoth of a man...he just smiled and gave me a bite of his...
Wonka bar! I don't usually do that, but hey, it was the one with the Golden Ticket! But oddly enough, instead of a visit to the chocolate factory, it was in invitation to...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Madam Huffman's House Of....................................

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
where they make a 'special' kind of sausage that..........

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sent you back to Madam Huffman's when you found out what they meant by sausage, since I don't swing that way (not that there's anything wrong with that). Nothing better than going to the Madam's for a good ole Puck from one of the fine baker ladies in her employ at the other end of the red light/baker's district, followed by a nice long...

·
Registered
480 Posts
confession to father McDougall before he...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
......the head of a fork. The left side of the fork looked bright and cheerful, with plenty of sunlight and a beautiful blue sky, lots of green trees. The trail looked fairly well worn as if many had traveled it.

The right fork started out the same as the left, but in the distance, began to take on an ominous look, with a greyish darkness, and the greenery looked strangely subdued. Many, many rocks littered the trail in odd directions. An occaissional bolt of lightening appeared in the far distance, but alas, there were no storm clouds. The head of this fork looked well worn as the left trail did.

With some apprehension and as he clutched the silver cross as it lay across his chest, Father McDougall decided to.....................

·
Registered
480 Posts
...get out of his trust Isuzu and kneel in prayer asking for advice. Immediately lighting strikes the right trail again and again. Fearful from the thunder, but seeing it as a sign, he remounts the driver's seat and pensively creeps to the glorious rocks he will mount. As he passes the fork a beautiful woman appeared on the left trail and signalled for him to follow her, but it was too late, he was out of sight. The left trail seemed to close around his trusty truck. He turned into a tight rising turn, his left front wheel hanging in the air and his rears spinning in loose gravel. He regretted not geting that locker now. Suddenly, his tires caught and vaulted him around the turn over a hill and into....

·
Registered
10 Posts
...a Wal-Mart parking lot that was hosting try-outs for an upcoming Jerry Springer episode named "I Married My Relative And Am Damn Proud Of It"

Since it was now clear what all the lightning was about, Father climbed back into his trusty Isuzu and scampered back up the trail.

Just as he reached the fork, he spots the beautiful girl. She reaches out and grabs his...

·
Registered
192 Posts
BillAmigo99 said:
"Do you want to supersize that?" :shock: :twisted:

...and she proceeded to...
..... Take off.....

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
The habenero (sp?) peppers in the burrito, to which the Father says, "Holy Cow, ahem, pardon me, I didn't know those were in my burrito!"

The girl says, "I know, I thought you might rather have this instead" as she reaches into her trusty ARB refrigerator and pulls out.............

:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.