Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for the "advanced search" link on Mozilla and could not find it, until by accident I saw that it was in white text right under the search button....

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Why is it hidden? I have been super frustrated the last few weeks trying to find information and all I could see was the search box. I was just waiting for someone to post the "TRY THE SEARCH FUNCTION" response to a common topic...

I am so glad you stumbled across it because I was about to start asking questions that had been covered before. Any way to change that to anything but white so that everyone else doesn't have to stumble across it as well?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Yeah it's an easy fix for those who have the power....I was wondering about it too. My way around was doing the quick search and then from the result page you could "return" to the advance search page...

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I knew it was there before. Just thought they wanted us to use the new crappy search tool bar. Its harder to find stuff with it. :lol:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I've been trying to do a search for "ABS" but it keeps showing me that no suitable matches have been found. Did we lose the ability to search certain things with the switch? Can no one search for "ABS" or is it just me?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
psguardian said:
Search item is too short. Many search bars have a 4char minimum.

~psguardian
So how do you find info on the ABS system? I remember doing it before the change, but now there is no way to look it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts