Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have access to a pre 87 trooper (round headlights) that is being parted out. or do you know of one that is in a Pick-Your-Part/junkyard? i need something that is most likely still there.

thanks, john

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a 1984 trooper II that I'm restoring, but wil be hitting up a pick a part tomorrow morning. What is it that you are looking for and ill see if I can get it.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lunchbox
you probably will read this too late. but if you go again, or for that matter, anyone that sees a pre 87 trooper, i need part of the wiring harness that goes to the front turn signals. i do not need the section of wire or the connector that goes directly to the light, (someone can use those lights for a round eye upgrade). i need the section of wiring, with connector, that is part of the loom itself. the connector plus 8" of wiring will be plenty.
thank you anyone who can locate this for me.

cheers, john

·
Registered
65 Posts
went to the pick-a-parts this past Saturday and only came across a 1988 and a 1990. So, this is tough for me as well as i need the Freakin Smog Pump main bracket that mounts to the side of the Head, looked everywhere and everything has a 2.6l and not a 1.9l. So, looks like this thing is just going to be a 4x4 truck and not my DD. Let me know if i can get anything else.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll keep my eyes open for you too.

cheers, john

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
CL ad says its a 85 and 4 door.......
:? there is no 4 door model in 1985

·
Registered
348 Posts
Lunchbox, not sure how smog laws in your area are, but I removed the pump from my 2.6 when I went to the new style converter. I put the magnaflow cat on my truck and took the air pump off and the truck passed inspection without any second looks or nothing.

Billy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts