Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a hose that normally drips water if im using or have used the a/c. I havent used the AC in about a month and sometimes I still see water dripping out of that hose.
I do ocaisionally use the vents and blower fan, but I make sure the AC switch is off and not lit up. Is this any cause for concern?

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Dae said:
There is a hose that normally drips water if im using or have used the a/c. I havent used the AC in about a month and sometimes I still see water dripping out of that hose.
I do ocaisionally use the vents and blower fan, but I make sure the AC switch is off and not lit up. Is this any cause for concern?
Sounds like your rodeo got that jeep thing...

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Some vehicles I have seen turn on the AC when the defrost is turned on. Pop the hood, turn off the AC, and then turn on defrost and see if your AC kicks on.

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
Ian1006 said:
Some vehicles I have seen turn on the AC when the defrost is turned on. Pop the hood, turn off the AC, and then turn on defrost and see if your AC kicks on.
This. Rodeos use the a/c to help dehumidify the air when in defrost mode.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Both my trooper and rodeo drip even if the ac is off. I think water just gets trapped in the box and when I move the vehicles it drips water.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gizmo42 said:
Ian1006 said:
This. Rodeos use the a/c to help dehumidify the air when in defrost mode.
Makes sense now. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts