Isuzu SUV Forum banner

ABS tone ring

897 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Karlvon 
#1 ·
I’m looking to buy 2 ABS tone rings for the front of my 2002 Isuzu trooper. I know I can buy them for a 100 bucks a piece but I really don’t want to pay that. Is anyone selling them or is there another ring that could fit my trooper as well? Thanks!

#2 ·
Unless they are broken/lost they don't "go bad" so I'd try a local junkyard. You'd just have to remove the caliper bracket, drive flange, and hub nut to get to them. They should be $5 max too. They will be the same for all Troopers with four-wheel ABS... so any 98+ model for sure and the LS/Limited 95-97 models maybe... don't quote me on the latter part though. Good luck

#6 ·
I'm located around Salt Lake City Utah. I actually went to a pick n pull today and I found one 96 rodeo. It was pretty picked over. I took the rotor off and it unfortunately didn't have what I needed. But Im going to keep checking their website almost everyday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.