Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I visited a local junk yard looking for some parts for my project. Lo and behold I find a RS sitting in the yard. I proceed to pull as much of the black interior as I could. I was unable to get the dash out as I could not get the 4 phillips screws to break loose. I ran out of time so made plans to come back and get the dask and the (hopefully) the 4:77s that were lurking underneath the truck. I loaded my instruments of destruction and headed to the junk yard with dreams of another set of 4:77s. Long story short, they crushed it last week. The row where it sat was completely empty!! I even tried to see if it was just moved and not crushed. Nope.... crushed... as was I. :cry:

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
That is truely heart breaking :cry:

cheers
-Ian :blackeye:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Greg, that's a sad, sad tale. I wish I never opened this thread, I hate to hear about the lost of rare parts. Now I'm in mourning, as well. Anyway, you have my condolences. :(

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
They didn't crush those gears. Might have sold them off to a specialty buyer or set them aside somewhere but highly doubtful they were destroyed by any means.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately crushed. To this place it was just a Trooper. The RS had been hacked pretty badly. Someone had hacked the entire top off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts