Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok. So we all have handles on this board. What I want to know is how did you all come up with them?
I know some are pretty self explanatory but some aren't. :)

Cris

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just an old nickname I've had for quite some time...don't really know how I got it...my name's not Todd.....?

·
Registered
368 Posts
I made up mine after getting out of a children's home when i was 17 where the houseparents kids thought it was funny if i said sneeky all squeaky like. the kids were like five and three. When i got out, I got one of those fancy free yahoo email addresses and made up sneekyeye i've been using variations since then for everything.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Sgt Boots is the name of a cat that BF's armory adopted during flood duty. He got to go to his new home in a helicopter. We adopted a kitten that is a twin to him (I have a "her") and she inherited the name.

I also have a screen name of keararott for my rottie Keara (pronounced Keer-a).

Just picking from the little zoo that we have here! :lol:

MAXWELL417

Your pup looks like a sweetie! :D

Shan

·
Registered
558 Posts
well mine is an acronym, Mountain Explorer Pre Runner.
I got that name as kinda a joke. My first time actually off roading i whent whith some buddies of mine. Well i took and lounched my 80 pickup and got alot of air out in the sand. Then i was running acrost the flats at insane speeds and blew a tire doing donuts. So they all called me the pre runner/ dessert racer of the group, and we call ourselves the mountain explorers. 8)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know. I always find it interesting to see how you come up with these things. I guess it makes me feel like I know you all a little better. Thanks for sharing guys.

Cris

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got mine from the first letters of my first , middle,and last name,and I am the third of 4 in my family that share the same name.
My grandpa,my dad,my son and I all share the same name.

·
Registered
113 Posts
When reporting to my first training (week after boot camp), I showed up missing the hat I was supposed to wear (disappeared at the airport when I left boot). So, I was not allowed to march in formation because I was not in uniform (not matching everyone else). So, I was made to march on the sidewalk next to the formation.

sgtboots said:
ust picking from the little zoo that we have here! :lol:
Know the feeling, currently have a Pit and a Rottie mix for daughters, and a chronically sick cat for a son (who gives bath attacks to the girls).

Oh, and a house guest cat. He is here because I don't want to see him out on the streets, but he HATES the girls.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I have a choice!

Cats Kinba, Bean and Sgt Boots (inside girls), Peekers and Puff (outside boys.

Dogs Keara (had to get rid of her-I had no control over her) and Bug (the mutt).

I would like to save them all but don't have the $$$ to do it!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Starchild (aka The One) is the nickname of my favorite funk musician, Bootsy Collins 8) . You might have seen him recently "tearing the roof off" the Oscars with his long time cohorts, George Clinton and the P-Funk All Stars. I just got into the habit of using funk references for all my screen names and addresses. Their usually available :) . Thats my story.

Andre

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.