Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A video of my Trooper climbing Rock Chucker on Metal Masher trail.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That was great. I love the short wheelbase Troopers. Seemed like the first part was the hard part, but the next pile of rocks looked even harder!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
AAWESOME!!
so you painted your troop hu? looks good :)
once you went on the little hill I was like OH he made it!, then I saw the rocks and I was like oh theres more to it :D

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GreenSideUp said:
That was great. I love the short wheelbase Troopers. Seemed like the first part was the hard part, but the next pile of rocks looked even harder!
The second ledge is harder, but I had learned my lesson by then and used my two friends, Mo and Mentum to get up it...

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Awesome vid Steve! I'd love to get my Passport out there!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
that was impressive.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
dayum, that's friggin awesome. Not just the ledge, but those HUGE rocks. wow. Looks like you painted the RS.....I liked it red, but the sand color is cool also. How bad was the sheared tow hook; easy fix?

BigSwede said:
A video of my Trooper climbing Rock Chucker on Metal Masher trail.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In a way, knocking the tow hook off was a good thing...in looking at it, it was apparent that one of the two bolts had broken some time ago based on the rust on the break point. So better to break it off know than when getting a tug on a strap and creating a potentially deadly missile...

I'll have to get it or a new one welded on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.