Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 93 Trooper will not spray the wiper fluid, I removed the hose from the two way junction-broke it in process, from that point it pumps perfect, I cleaned hoses to the hood, also now clear, BUT nothing will go trough the part on hood that sprays it on windshield, stopped up good! How do I remove them to try to clean them of should I just try to blow some air through them with an air hose, I just can tell how to remove them, any ideas ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it! I had to do a little more than I expected, here's a lesson- I think that the prev. owner waxed the sprayer holes full of wax, then tried to use the washers, the presure exploded the t-splitter than is monted on hood, I cleaned allthe hoses, then gave Advance Auto $2.00 for a couple of Chevy t-splitters, then I heated a thin wire, and started to poke it in the sprayer, wax came out like I would have never guessed! I then filled the tank with hot soapy water, ran it thru, added warm clear water, ran it thru, then added the BLUE stuff, works like new!!

One thing I can not figure out is I have bought like 1/2 dozen Troopers in thelast few years, all styles, and everyone I get is chocked full of little things like this, after you fix all the little problems, clean them up a buyer offers me a fine little amount of change for it, and I sell it. I guess some people don't want to do the dirty work, hell thats the fun! I will sell this 93(I use it for my PI business now) as soon as a buyer shows up, then back to the fun. As a side note this was an eBay buy, the bidders ALL backeed out, said they changed their mind- did not want to pay the dealers $299.00 rip off doc. fee, I did not either but the thing sold for $2000.00 less than retail! Darrell-1993 Trooper 265's-tons of miles/2000 Trooper box-STOCK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.