Isuzu SUV Forum banner

99 trooper What is the vacuum control called for the valves in the upper intake plenum?

193 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  turnerd
I have the manifold off and that may be hard to get to in the future. Others talk about the thermostat, which is a given but anything under that intake manifold is a bitch.. Any ideas
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
1 - 1 of 2 Posts