Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I think its time to let my toy move on. Ever since the economy tanked I was forced to start driving over the road again and wont be stopping anytime in the forseeable future. As a result I'm just not using my trooper and its kind of a waste sitting here as a lawn ornament. So its time to let someone else have fun with it, I can always build another later when I can get back to wheeling. I could really use a DD more than this beast at this point. So here is a brief little run down of what it is.

99 Isuzu Trooper
Power windows, locks, cruise and air and working power mirrors :) Who says you cant wheel and be comfy lol
Stock 3.5 v-6
Stock MUA5 5spd transmission
Dual toyota t-case setup - all marlin crawler low gears in rear box
Front axle - 3/4 ton Dana 44 5.29 gears lock-rite custom built hi-steer, milled knuckles, billet steer arms heavy bus tre's, mile marker life time warranty hubs
Rear axle - 14b ff 5.29 gears, detroit, disc brake conversion
Bigger chevy brake booster and master cylinder for 4 wheel discs
37" iroks
5 H1 wheels with Stazworks inserts
Lift is a combination of 1 inch on the body and a mix and match and shackles and springs, just my opinion but it works very well.
Including a highlift jack :)

Both axles, gears, steering etc all built by Carolina Truggies, paid for the best and got the best, they have been bullit proof since day one and still run like new :)

That is the major stuff I think. There are tons of details details and work i've done to this like sliders tied to the frame that support the entire weight of the trooper etc etc. at one point I even used it as a DD for a couple months and it will run down the highway at 65-70 with traffic. very capable family rig. Thats why I got it to start with so I could take the wife and kids comfortably and still attack some of the big stuff.

Asking $8000 trades considered, especially a 1st gen trooper with the engine swap already or full size trucks, and especially Buell motorcycles, other cars and bikes considered, I'm always open to bartering, trades ... trades plus cash etc etc. I will not be adding any cash though so please keep that in mind.

*EDIT*

ok folks here are a couple pics from last halloween going up daniel in uwharrie

I will take some more pics this weekend of the interior. This should get you an idea of it to start :p

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
back up top with some new pics i took this weekend

pm me with any offers or trade ideas etc. i will check daily :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Wow! That's one big trooper. Nice rig.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks littlegray ...

Was kinda hoping someone here would be interested.

Like I said above ...open to considering all offers or trades etc etc ...

Might put it on eBay if no one here is interested.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bumpity bump ... anyone interested?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts