Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up for sale is off my 1999 Trooper Performance Package equipped with the "Gold Package" option included. Updated the wheels so these are not needed any longer. Included lug nuts and deep hub caps on all four wheels. I prefer the caps to be the same depth, so I changed the rear ones. WYSIWYG.

I live in Torrance, CA, and can meet you locally if you like. I really would mot like to ship, but i guess I could, but this is not included and would incur any shipping and handling/boxing fees. On the plus side you would get to see my Clone Force 99 Trooper :D !

Attachments

·
Registered
633 Posts
Not trying to be negative on here, but junkyards sell them for $25 each. As a matter of fact, I'm getting 5 of them for my 99 for $125 plus tax...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, if that is the case, the first $125 bucks can have them, no tax. See them at $60 each.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
If I had kept to 16's, those would be the wheels I would run. I love how they look.

·
Registered
633 Posts
That's a good price. I wasnt trying to sound like a jerk, just trying to help others...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, I did not change the Spare. Rear cover is a big part of the esthetic. On the weight, I think they are 30-40 lbs, but never crossed my mind. I‘m sure the data is out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts