Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do a suspension lift on my rodeo. At indpendant4x.com they sell old man emu coils or they sale coil spacers that you can choose how high of lift you want. Which of these would be better? If you say coils there are 4 different ones they are: #912, 913, 919 or 929 which ones would I want. I am looking for about 3 inches of lift.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
This all depends on how firm you want the rear of your truck, and if you do any towing.

The 912's will give you about 3 inches and are quite a bit more firm than the stockers. These are what come in the lift kits that Matt sells.

The 919's are a bit taller and more firm than the 912's.

The 929's are for towing. They are very firm.

I have the 912's on mine and 'm getting ready to add a 2.5" spacer so i can go with a larger tire.

I'd get either the 912's or the 919's. Call Matt and speak with him about how you plan to use your truck and what size tire you are wanting to fit. He'll be more than glad to speak with you and answer your questions.

Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.