Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been looking and i cant find any aftermarket headlight housings for my rodeo that have clear lenses, i just bought some hid's and really want clear lenses for them. if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be great. thanks.

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
No aftermarkets available. You can swap in some 2000 or newer rodeo lights though. They are clear glass. You just have to either trim your grill to make them fit or swap for the 2000+ grill. The lights are slightly different shaped. The probem with swapping the grill is that it dips down in the center on 2000+ where as the '98-99 is straight along the bottom. To really do the job right you would need the lights, marker lights, grill, and bumper from 2000+ but it can be made to work without all that.

·
Registered
676 Posts
jessescott did the 00+ headlight swap in his Rodeo, and I think it looks awesome. Eventually I'd like to change mine over too.

Here's the link to his truck. Look through it and you'll find where he swapped the lights.

http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=29846

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow thanks guys, his rodeo looks really good, its good to know all I need is the grill and light housings, I was plannin on gettin a new grill anyway, im excited about this. Thanks again, this really made my night

·
Registered
676 Posts
gblinker182 said:
Wow thanks guys, his rodeo looks really good, its good to know all I need is the grill and light housings, I was plannin on gettin a new grill anyway, im excited about this. Thanks again, this really made my night
No problem buddy. Its all pretty straight forward. Hit up your local pull-a-part yard or check Rockauto.com for the best prices on everything

1 - 5 of 5 Posts