Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys in my spare time i like to do 3d models, witch is the same technique as to how movies like cars, cars 2, and most other cartoons that aren't 2d are made. Being able to 3d model lets me have an advantage, i can model something and see how it looks and how it will look in real life before i actually do it, i also know game coding so i can code it and see how it would function in real life also if i needed to.

So guys this will be where i will post the progress of my 99 isuzu rodeo model, I'm modeling my 99 isuzu rodeo so i can try out different rims, roof racks, and so forth to see how they work out before i waste my money and then decide i don't like the look.

Enjoy and any constructional criticism is welcome!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
streetthumper said:
Enjoy and any constructional criticism is welcome!
You done yet???? :mrgreen:

Good job :thumbup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the long delay! I had a dream today, more like a fantasy but what if you was to cut just behind the back of the driver door, then cut just below the back windows and chopped the top off the back, make a Rodeo Truck! So I started modeling it up its coming out really nicely, this is modeled to scale btw, if you was to do this, it would look just like this, it is modeled off actual rodeo blue prints!

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh im working on it. I would so love to actually do this to a rodeo in real life! it would be so awesome, might do it one day!

Just for kicks and giggles i uploaded a truck i modeled to show off my skills lol. The engine of the truck never got finished being modeled lol

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Making more progress, i hope everyone sees this new project and starts putting some input in on it! With 3d modeling the possibilities are endless! Custom off road bumper!

UPDATE! Light bar added

Attachments

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Hey this is cool!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts