Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, here's the basic rundown of my vehicle. If you are interested in more pictures or a more in-depth description, either reply to this thread, email me at [email protected], or if very interested, call me at 502-827-0364. The Amigo is in Bardstown, Ky.
It's a 99 Amigo, 3.2L V6, Automatic, 70,000 miles, 4WD. It's got flip-up sunroof, fold-down top, power windows and door locks, and keyless entry. Kenwood AM/FM/CD Player, with Pioneer rear panel speakers. It's got new aftermarket wheels (look like Outlaw II, AWESOME & RUGGED) with new Goodyear Wrangler tires. It's got a new Flowmaster muffler, which sounds great, was newly tinted 2 months ago (lifetime warranty, 20% I think), and has new vent-visor/window rain guards. All maintence done professionally and regularly. New soft top put on less than a year ago.
Only known problems: 1) tennis-ball sized hole in carpet underneath driver's heel, but floormat covers it completely, and 2) passenger side window switch only works one way (goes up, but not down), yet the driver can put up the passenger window.
These pictures don't do this vehicle justice, and I've had so much attention received by it, even though it's just an Amigo. It's the best looking one around, no doubt!

The price has been lowered, simply because I need to sell it quickly (asking $6495). I am in the process of buying a sports car (still looking, really), but I need to sell my Amigo and my project 68 Cougar first. Reply to thread, email, or call me if interested/with any questions. Thanks, Jason

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.