Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a used 3rd brake lamp that mounts on the spare tire for amigo or rodeo sport. i need the black post and the red lens and wiring complete. my amigo is missing it completly . if anyone has one let me know. i am on the island outside Manhattan nyc new york. cant find a parts car anywhere

·
Registered
242 Posts
there are two rodeo sport in my junk yard tomorrow i will see if it the soft top modal because I know one a hard top modal

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE RODEO SPORT EMBLEMS IF YOU DO ILL TAKE THEM TOO you can use fishing line like a dental floss to remove the rodeo sport emblems on both sides behind the doors WORKS PERFECT

·
Registered
242 Posts
I will pull them tomorrow see If i can get it off with dental floss (the hard top emblems looked good)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am interested. Is the light the black plastic arm and the metal spare tire holder all 1 piece? because i dont need the tire mount. just the light and plastics and wiring harness. 50.00 good?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.