Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i got an OEM 98-99 Isuzu Rodeo bumper/brush guard. its the lower bumper one, its been kicking around my yard in the OEM box for a few weeks and i want to get rid of it. its missing the mounting hardware. I offered it to Oricle for like $50 or $60.00, but i got no response. Well, its still available for pickup only in Bergen County, near the Garden State Plaza. i have lowered the price to "FREE" because i want it gone, its not perfect (minor scratch or scuff) and its missing the mounting hardware. I sold one for 100.00 (complete and perfect) about 6 months ago,picked up, but cant seem to get rid of this one. Its too large to ship efficently. Its considered UPS OS 3 (minimum $50.00 shipping charge) and the box is falling apart. Email me or PM me [email protected] and maybe work something out. FREE FREE FREE, otherwise its going int he garbage..noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
thanks
Ron
Rochelle Park NJ 07662

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi,
thats the problem, the box it was in was destroyed by water. The box is HUGE!!! and it falls under OS3 and will cost more then its worth, in my opinion. I will look into it though. I can wrap it in cardboard and hope for the best. UPS can be rough with them. I know it ONLY fit 98-99 without modification. :) If you have a UPS number to ship on, that would be better as well. I will start looking at larger boxes at work also. I prefer not to ship, but i dont want it in a land fill either.
thanks for the offer
Ron
Ps give me a few days after monday to get a quote.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
I can see if Chase will be up that way any time soon. He may be able to pick it up for me. Or there may be someone headed to Uwharrie froim up that way. They could bring it to me. But I'm sure you want it out of your way pronto, so go ahead and check on shipping.

Joe

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joe,
its not really in my way, yes i would like to get rid of it but for you i can hold on to it for a little while. I will check into shipping. if i can get it small enough and in the OS2 (over sized 2) range, it might be worth it. I know right off the bat, it will have a 5.00 surcharge for odd size/packaging. I'll get back to you in a few days
thanks
Ron

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
You don't happen to have a picture or a link so I can show here what it looks like? I was trying to explain what it looks like to my wife and see just didn't get it.

Is it like this one:

or is it the tublar style similar to this?

Joe

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LAST SHOT for a FREE OEM Brush guard!!! 98-99 Rodeo only- PM or email me [email protected]

Its going in the garbage on Monday!!!!

its the one in Bigpoppax2 post above, TOP picture
WONT SHIP unless you send a call tag or use YOUR UPS number ONLY and i will just wrap in cardboard but wont be responsible for damages (why i want it picked up)

thanks all
Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.