Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On our Facebook page I posted 2 pics one of a fontera sport in the U.K. and one of a 98 amigo s from a car lot here in U.S. both have bodyside mouldings. Where oh where can I find..?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
If it is the moldings like I put on my truck I had to search ebay uk in order to find someone breaking theirs down.. No one around the US was willing to pry them off for me so I had them shipped from the UK and painted them.. It was a long process but the end result pleases me :D

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I bought mine from a dealership it came in a kit, it was suprisingly cheap. Not sure if its the same for the Rodeo sports.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did u see the u.s.a. version in comparison to the u.k.? Dead on identical they have to be available. I doubt that u.s.a. amigo ordered there's from overseas looks like a factory option. If I can't find em' ill make em' 1 3/4" wide black roll from advance auto or pep boys . I'll have to blow up the amigo picture with the mouldings on the door and print it out. And Trim to fit. Hope my razor blade trimming skills are steady..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts