Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 Trooper LS for sale. It has the 3.2L V6, automatic transmission, 4x4, cruise control, power sunroof, heated and powered mirrors. Nice vehicle really. But it has 202000 miles with the typical valve train tapping. The transmission needs rebuilt as when it is cold it will jump out of gear into neutral and back into gear until it gets warm. It is missing the interior light over the front and rear seats as there was a dvd player in there at one time, so just wires hanging down. The ABS light is on as I needed to change out a rotor and could not get the bolts to break loose on the ABS ring to put on the new rotor. I still have the rotor and ring. The 4wd light is on all the time as the front axle will not disengage so it thinks it is in 4wd. Good thing is the 4wd still works in this position you just get a light on the dash all the time and worse fuel mileage. I live in Colorado Springs but drive truck over the road and park my truck in Denver and use this to commute back and forth while home. So I am looking to get something that gets really great fuel economy. I used to drive this back and forth 580 miles to southeast New Mexico so I trust it. I have replaced the alternator, radiator, timing belt, water pump, v belts, power steering hoses all with in the last 2-3 years. It needs tires in a bad way, as well as a windshield, I just don't want to put more money into it. Overall it is a really good looking vehicle I am not sure what to ask for, but I know what I can get for it in scrap. So I think I will ask $1000 OBO and please make an offer as I just want it to go to someone that could use it rather than scrapping it. I will get pictures posted when I get back to Denver and get some taken. email is [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts