Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, got my rodeo bit over a month ago and things were going well. Got the plugs, check engine light/code issues, new pro comp shocks, air filter and other general maint. taken care of but noticed that 4wd didn't feel like it was engaging nor did my 4wd indicator light come on. Got under front of truck and noticed that none of the vac lines are attached. I see the above sticky at the top of this forum for a 92-95 but could anyone please snap and upload a quick picture of the underside of their Rodeo and the properly attached Vac lines? Mine are just hanging there and bunched/tied up top. It is filthy under there and really hard for me to trace them. Some of them are unique and I think if I see them attached it would help. I know it is a lot to ask but if anyone could just get me a pic or two of the bottom so I can get an idea it would be a real help. Thanks in advance for any help.

Chris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
after cleaning it up down below neither the gray or blue connection is plugged into anything. Looks as though I am missing the VSV. Manual didn't help much. Not sure why the p.o. would have removed it????? Any ideas where to get this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts