Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are beginning to look for parts for the wrecked 96. Will 97 body parts fit on my 96? Can you tell me what parts I can use? (as far as the metal)?

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
basically all the same Boots..... headlights,bumper ends,brackets hood,fenders,windshield. The only big difference between 91-95.5 and the 96-97 is the suspension is wider and something with the body bushings are a different thickness but not that big of a difference. If you have access to a Flat bed (or truck) i have a 96 that will be stripped soon that had a bad motor. The only part missing is the grille and the driver headlight adjustment screw is broke. Also the rad support is "suppost" to be different for the v6 3.1L 91-92 and the 93-97 V6 3.2L. The front doors are different from 91-93 and the 94-97 but thats the glass, the shells are the same, just a few different holes woiuld need to be drilled to swap in 94-97 stuff into a 91-93 Shell. Let me know if you need anything, got lots of parts :)
Ron
Rochelle Park NJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.