Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 3.2 trooper with SOHC engine. Can anyone tell me the firing order? If I am standing in front of the truck looking at the engine can you liste the firing order from left to right on the coil packs and which spark plug the wires go to on the engine. I was having trouble with a misfire and mechanic said it was my coil packs. I put three new ones on and now the truck will not crank. I replace all of the plugs as well as new wires from dealer. I even tried putting my old ones back on and it still will not crank. I did the coil packs one at a time making sure that I put each wire back where it came from. I just want to doulble check that it is correct. Anyting else that I should look for?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found out the fuse was blown. Replaced it and it blew again. Changed back to my old coils, put in a new fuse and it started right up. mCheap coils from Advance auto made by soregson. Anyone using these on your truck. I will be returning these. Anyone have any luck with any other aftermarket coils. Isuzu wants 65.00 ea.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.