Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Painted the wheels and interior dash vents door handles, and the handles on ceiling . Took 3 days but i think it looks good! Now im goin 2 re paint roof rack ... thats why it looks plain up top, but ill get it bak up soon:)
feel free 2 comment !:) :D

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So been trying 2 figure out what 2 do with front bumper.. its a little bent as you can see.. I want some sort of gaurd or something but then saw pictures of just the botton plastic part gone. I also think the custom look is really cool looking. But then noticed if you take the bumper off or customize you loose your front turn signals and those bottom 1s are the only front blinking 1s. And its prolly illegal not 2 have em on the front,? maybe im wrong?? So if any 1 has any ideas about bumper or info about custom bumpers please share:)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright came up with some new pics.. the first couple are a photoshop the others are real.. some advice for any 1 wanting to tint any lights do not buy RUST OLEM light tint. The **** sucks... I tryed it on mine 2 day and ended up having to strip it off all my lights. I recommend the night shade brand. The rust olem one goes on 2 dark and when you clear it the paint gets weird designs in it. I tinted all lights including headlights which looked nice but the light going through was not bright enough even with brights on. Ill try and get some pics of what it looks like now later.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i have the older dash and u can get to the lights quick. not 2 sure about getting to the lights in the newer dash but once in its really easy. It takes 4 of the 194 type lights less u wanna do the warning lights 2 then theres alot more lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
soooo.. I finished all of the lights, I think I need led bulbs for the rear reds.. you can see them at night but i think it draws to much attention from cops.. as for the headlights they were way 2 dim painted but it looked awesome. so ill have 2 get hids so that they'll be bright enough. Then ill repaint them! lol. With my front bumper bein all bent i decided to start 2 design 1 but making it out of paper towel and tp rolls takes alot of waiting for people to use them so i can have the roll. I think i wanna go with the pro look but the idea is 2 keep the green metal part of the bumper , loose the bottom plastic piece and the new 1 would mount in its place and come up in front of the grill like in the pic... so wen i get the rest of the rolls ill put a pic of what it would look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
FOR3V3RINF3RNO said:
but making it out of paper towel and tp rolls takes alot of waiting for people to use them so i can have the roll.
Then you have the people that forget you and throw them away with out thinking.....I've had similar issues. My thought for turn signals was to move them from the lower housing up into the corner housing. Don't know when I'll get to working on my bumper, but thats my solution. Which I think will be doubly good as I've noticed a lot of ppl across from me at red lights and stop signs that yield right of way (when it is most rightly theirs), or don't respond appropriately in other ways. I believe this is due to them not noticing the turn signal in the lower stock location. So I'll move the turns up, and add some aftermarket running lights else where. Not that the running lights are required I just like lights.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea i have to keep going through the recylcling to get them lol.. but thats what i was thinking about doin with my turn signals to. Would need to find a bulb with 2 filiments so it could be a running and turn light... or thought of the option of doin orange led strips somewhere on the new bumper, I have a feeling it would look a lil cheap though.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
your bumper signals should be running and turn,mine are. So I was just going to move the whole socket up from the bumper lenses, into the corner light lenses. May have to extend the harness, and modify the hole in the corner lights some, but it should be fairly easy. Then you have the two leads from the disconnected corner running lights to use to add after market running lights.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
FOR3V3RINF3RNO said:
o ok, where would you put the aftermarket running lights? could do them in the grill or try and make em into the bumper...
where ever you want....imagination is the only limit. Then again since the relocated bumper lights will be turn and running lights you wouldn't need to add any if you didn't want.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts