Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh thanks Randy, its definitely a change from London for me... out here on the Wasatch Mountains.

Ride could do with a lift and some bigger rubber, maybe when we get a 2nd car I will make the suggestion ;)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Marty said:
Heh thanks Randy, its definitely a change from London for me... out here on the Wasatch Mountains.

Ride could do with a lift and some bigger rubber, maybe when we get a 2nd car I will make the suggestion ;)
No problem. I wish we had mountains here in Nova Scotia. We have "hills" but that's about it.
I would be so tempted to go on with the lift and tires, considering where you live. The trails are just waiting for you.. hehe. 8)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Marty said:
Heres my (really my wifes) Rodeo, I'd like to put a lift kit on it, not sure if the wife would want to tho hehehe.
Aw c'mon.....Lift it. She'll like it, just give her a couple of days :lol:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
was that tint factory tint? i want some for my 95 rodeo. nice truck. get some m/t's and a cb and it will look nice without a lift.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep factory tint as far as I know.

As for lifting it, the problem being it wont fit in the Garage if we lift it, I guess that will leave room for a new car to go in tho....

I scored myself a job today so will have a little extra money coming in :)
We shall see how it goes. Yeah the trails over here are amazing, I did some Mud Plugging in the UK with my lill Suzuki :) but the most we had there were 'hills' too, so I know how you feel :D.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
should plan a trip I guess, I know theres at least one ofther guy from down here, Saying that I have no recovery/offroad equipment (as I left it all in UK) but would be cool to have 3 or 4 trucks go :)

thanks for the offer of maps, give it a couple of months and I am sure I'll get back into it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
small yes, capable VERY I was amazed with it, even with its tiny engine. Easy to mod too :)

I like money so a year off wasnt too good, I'd perfer a month off, much nicer dont get so bored ;)

Thanks for your comments all :D I'd also like another Zuki so I can go down to Moab and have real fun (without making the wife cry !)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hey Marty,

There are a few of us in UT that already have lifted Rodeos. 1 Amigo and a few Troopers.

If you curious to ever see a trailrun, or get together, check out
www.zutah.com

Steve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.