Isuzu SUV Forum banner

94 trooper drivers window switch assym

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  somedumbredneck 
#1 ·
can anyone help me here
i need a 94 trooper drivers window switch assym, black in color,, for a 4 door,, if anyone can help me please let me know.
thanks Scott

#3 ·
actually the window switches from 92-94 will work.

I know this because I've replaced ALL of my switches multiple times. They are abundant at junkyards. Be prepared to pay as much as $75 for the driver's side one though. You might be able to repair it. Whats going on with it?

#4 ·
i took it apart and cleaned all the contacts but still wont work, i have called all the salvage yards in my area (tampa Florida) and no luck,, if anyone on this board can find me a good one in a salvage yard i will be happy tp pay for the part ,shiping and your time..
thanks scott

#6 ·
Unfortunately that isn't an uncommon problem. We repaired the one in my dad's 92 several times. The next fix for it is a panel with 4 DTDP center off momentary switches. My 94 thus far hasn't died, and it has the same control panel, but with 191k miles, it's just a matter of time I guess.

I test fitted the panel from a later year Trooper, and although it might be able to be made to work, it didn't fit in the door properly.

How's your intermittent wiper switch? $54 later mine is working again :)

It might not hurt to call St Charles and check for a price.

-Tad

#7 ·
I have called every salvage yard i could find in my area ( tampa Florida) and any other one i could find on the net,, i bet i called at least 15 of them and not one of them had it and many of them didnt even have a Trooper at all.. so that just goes to show you they are still out there running and not sitting in the bone yard. I can get a new one for 175.00,, im going to take mine apart agin tonight at the kitchen table and see if i can get the damn thing to work.. i also bought a new compressor not rebuilt,, but i did get a good used one frome a local yard with 26000 miles on it,, if anyone needs it they can have it for 125.00 ,, thats what i paid for it.
Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.