Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to replace the front and rear shocks in my 94 Isuzoo Rodeo.
Anyone got any suggestions? I need them to be bolt on because I cut off the bolt which the stock shocks would screw into. I thought it was the shock bolt lol oh well easy fix. Just need to know the oem specs of the shocks, or does that matter?
Thanks

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
Have tried numerous levels of quality of shocks.....in the end, I"m most happy with the monroe sensa tracs, come with a lifetime warranty....great handling on and off road.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just put front and rear sensa tracs on my '96 rodeo. Rides great! I suggest getting them from rockauto.com I saved $35 bucks through them. ($140 from rock and $175 at local auto shops)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wdog118 said:
Just put front and rear sensa tracs on my '96 rodeo. Rides great! I suggest getting them from rockauto.com I saved $35 bucks through them. ($140 from rock and $175 at local auto shops)
I notticed that rockauto is not an https site which means they are not as secure with your credit card information did you find them reputable?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I ordered my Sensatracs from RockAuto, love the shocks and order lots of parts from them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was wrong about the https this site is secure but do you know if they sell quality products their prices are too good to be true!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Haven't had an issue with them yet!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I just bought a bunch of suspension components there.
Got the KYB shocks.
Super fast shipping, almost as good as Amazon!

Use their PayPal checkout option if you don't want to give them any information on their own site.
That's what I did. :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
I heard the KYB's give a rough ride. Let us know when you get them.

·
Registered
492 Posts
wdog118 said:
I heard the KYB's give a rough ride. Let us know when you get them.
I have them on, but haven't driven it.
My wife took it to the store. I'll shake it down when she gets back. :twisted:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Okay,
I took the pasodeo out and threw it around on the street.
... well, as much as you can with a 3.2 V6.

Most or the knocks and shifting of the chassis is gone with the new sway bar links & bushings + new bushings in the rear springs and shackles.

I think the ride is very nice with the GasAdjust monotube's.
But, then again, I'm used to driving a bigblock F-250 with 80psi in the E-rated tires.
That thing rides rough unless you have at least a ton in the bed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts