Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thank you for posting the link to the Service Manual download.
I searched the internet for a download link, and finally ordered a factory service manual 3 days ago from DIYSERVICEMANUALS for 1995 Passport.
DIY is an ebay vendor. Cost was $85.00.
I registered on this site last week, as "Greaser007", and could not seem to get logged in.
Just this morning at 4:30 am Pacific time, I realized that I had an email from Planetixuzoo, which was the activation for my registration.

Thank you Mallen for the Link.

Len - Greaser007

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
AudioRedneck said:
:hello1: :notworthy: :compress: :eek:ccasion9:

:book:
x2. this guy is a god

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad I could help. Im curious how similar this one is to the Isuzu version. I also have couple of guides to rebuilding the transmission that I have found that I can post.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
klocom said:
File is gone. Any chance of getting another ? Thanx
Not a problem. Ill get it up when I get home. If anyone has any suggestions where I can put it that would be more permanent Im all ears.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
mallen said:
klocom said:
Not a problem. Ill get it up when I get home. If anyone has any suggestions where I can put it that would be more permanent Im all ears.
try to find somewhere to allow a nice fat download :)

maybe even here, if you can store it as a PDF.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
95Rodeo4x4 said:
mallen said:
klocom said:
try to find somewhere to allow a nice fat download :)

maybe even here, if you can store it as a PDF.
I totally forgot last night. I BBQ'd pork chops. (They came out really good)

Ill get it up somewhere tonight. The documents are a collection of PDF files. I did not realize there was a way to upload stuff directly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So i joined just now because i have a 95 rodeo i bought and its got some issues... the biggest being its a 4wd 5 speed... and it only shifts into 5th and reverse. Do you have any pdf files for this? Maybe i could troubleshoot it with a pdf and work through it with your help. I took the whole trans out, took the shifter off, and the box thats on the top. everything up there works and it sounds like its bound up in the trans. I'm not sure what is causing it to do this but i need to figure out out and quick. Please help? My e-mail is [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.