Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the pic quality isn't the best, but here's my baby:

Soon as the snow dissapears, I'll be doing a lift, roof racks and bush bar. I bought UltraWhite fog lights yesterday, but got doing other work instead of installing them.

4x4, 5spd, 3.1L, Superwinch hubs, custom 2 amp 8 speaker system powered solely by my MP3 player.

Props to imageshack for image hosting.

Steve

·
Registered
265 Posts
Very nice looking Rodeo, just an FYI you may want to photoshop or word paint over your license plate for internet shots. Never can be too careful. Post again when you get that lift on, I'd like to see it.

Nick

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
90Amigo said:
Very nice looking Rodeo, just an FYI you may want to photoshop or word paint over your license plate for internet shots. Never can be too careful. Post again when you get that lift on, I'd like to see it.
Tks for the tip, but the plates aren't mine.

jk :) ...actually, I don't really care, as someone can see them when I drive by anyway, but I had thought of that until I saw quite a few other pics in here and other forums where people leave them be.

Hopefully early spring I'll do the torsion bar crank, and am just trying to figure out what method I want to use to raise the rear. For the price of add-a-leafs, I can't really lose, but I understand that won't get me a full 3" though. I could block up the add-a-leaf with a 1" chunk of steel. We'll see.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.