Isuzu SUV Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
I just welded the rear end in my trooper and so far it seems to work great. I welded the gears right to each other, like wild cat did, but I really like the way that it looks with that plate welded in there. But to add the plate I think that big gear would have to come off, I didn't take mine that far apart.

Now with it Fozzy welded it kind of looks like it would put a bad stress on that carrier and could cause it to break apart.

Anyways your trooper looks good WildCat, any problems with it welded like that for street driving?

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
90Amigo said:
Put some rails on my rock sliders today. Here's what they look like.
Looks a little late for those :lol: , they look good though.

Nick
Funny I was thinking the same but I put them on so when I sas and get new doors they'll remain straight. But then again I've seen me drive. I'll just hit thing that are higher off the ground :p

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Well the Trooper has been sent back to the minors. It's now my daily driver as I'm now buildin a Samurai.
When I bought it on 31" BFG's(YUK!).

After a lift and my 33's and a new rear bumper

New front bumper and paint.

Figured I'd post up and let ya know why I probably won't be around much anymore.

· Registered
2,504 Posts
wow great pics dude 8) recon

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.