Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
If it's a 90 then it doesn't have round lights unless someone else swapped them in.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Now I know you must know your shapes by now, so regardless of the year I'm sure you are correct and it has round lights. Here is a great write up on how to do it and what you need.

http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=40444

Good luck, I like the looks both ways.

·
Registered
523 Posts
justwork said:
I agree....like the round eye look....but my 90 has so much better lights!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
sammynomas said:
justwork said:
Some moonless lights when I'm driving back in the sticks, I do miss my rectangulars as well. They definitely cast a brighter wider light. Jeremy put some HID rounds on his though so there are options.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet just what i needed

i will probably be looking at get HIDS anyway

the rects definitely suck when its raining or my headlights r the only thing on the road

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
stusvend said:
sammynomas said:
justwork said:
Some moonless lights when I'm driving back in the sticks, I do miss my rectangulars as well. They definitely cast a brighter wider light. Jeremy put some HID rounds on his though so there are options.
i did, and i get complements on them every where i go. mostly from the people i take with me. man they are so much brighter. i need some pics... any way. yeah options are out there i dont miss my old grill but i have it in case someone makes me replace it (i get hit)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
jeremy_worden said:
stusvend said:
sammynomas said:
justwork said:
i did, and i get complements on them every where i go. mostly from the people i take with me. man they are so much brighter. i need some pics... any way. yeah options are out there i dont miss my old grill but i have it in case someone makes me replace it (i get hit)
Don't you have to make mods to the parts behind the HID bulbs too? Just curious what all was involved. Maybe you wrote it up and I missed it.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
i did just edit my write up, but no it was all plug and go. super easy

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
jeremy_worden said:
Ah, ju has the linky? I am having trouble finding said write up sir.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
mhtat87 said:
yea anyway good question....

how do i get the HIDS weather round head or the rects???
you just have to order a kit from someone. ebay has them for a pretty good price, but their kits can sometimes be hit or miss. they'll send you the bulbs and the ballasts. wire it up and you're good to go.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
yeah, its supper easy. you could even search for 7" round light upgrade kits.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
jeremy_worden said:
i don't see the edit to your write-up for the "halogen" upgrade. well, technically there is an edit, but it just says that you upgraded. it doesn't say how you did it. and also, would you please give us an update on how they are working out for you.

cheers, john

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.