Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a lurking member for long enough and figured its time to introduce myself.

2 years ago I bought my baby... A 91 Pickup. I bought It from an Isuzu sales guy who had the truck sitting in his garage for quite a while. When I bought it it had been lifted, ARB locked front and rear, with 4.77 gears. Its also got the 3.4 swap. Since then I have done lots of maintenance, made sliders, rear bumper, added AC, custom HID headlights, and lots more. Its been an amazing truck and been on many camping trips. I've been all over Moab and the Wasatch mountains, This thing can't be stopped!

I've gotten tons of good info from this forum and I hope to learn more and contribute what I can to the community.

Alex

Attachments

Reactions: 1995pickup

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The canoe picture is actually up at new fork lake in wyoming. I went up there for the recent eclipse.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Killer rig! It's got all the good stuff and it's being used like it should. Kudos.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Paul!

I live in Bountiful but work and go to school in Salt Lake. I'm not on RME, I hadn't even heard of it until now. Ill have to check it out!

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
SUZI4X4 said:
I live in Bountiful but work and go to school in Salt Lake. I'm not on RME, I hadn't even heard of it until now. Ill have to check it out!
RME is the largest, and oldest 4x4 forum in Utah. Lots of info, lots of people. its a great resource!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
SUZI4X4 said:
The canoe picture is actually up at new fork lake in wyoming. I went up there for the recent eclipse.
Awesome. What a great place to view the eclipse.

I used to go to Scout Camp at New Fork (86 and 87. Yes, I'm old)

·
Registered
121 Posts
:D wow cool truck.I have 1995 pick up.Front and Rear aussie lockers .3.07 revolution transfer case gears and much much more
all mods are listed on my signature.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Good to meet another Utahn zoo member. Sick truck, I just sold my space cab looking for a 4x4. Let me know if you catch wind of another 4x4 or you decide to sell yours! I'm located in American Fork.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts