Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, So i got a decent 1985 round headlight grille with the headlights, I got all the headlight stuff, (lamps, mounts, screws, etc). But Im lacking a good set of turning lights for the front? Can the current 1990 signals work in the older grill? If not , any suggestions for sources?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
They are different sizes. They wont just swap out. Course with some creativity (and perhaps a little fiberglass) you can do anything. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:( Hmmm, looks like back to monitoring the boards and local salvage yards. Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
I've seen several listed here. It's a web site where several salvage yards, etc list parts. I've used it before. If you find what you're interested in, just contact the seller, confirm they have the item and quality you're seeking. http://www.car-part.com/

85-86 model year will work. Probably 84 though I doubt you find any 84s.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! thats what I call a helpful site. Thanks Shooter. Ill post when I get the work completed.

Scott

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
msc_8791 said:
Wow! thats what I call a helpful site. Thanks Shooter. Ill post when I get the work completed.

Scott
You bet. Just make sure you bargain the item and shipping if possible and absolutely confirm the items / condition. Also the often forgotten items like small screws, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts