Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I am in Clackamas County Oregon and I am getting out of the trooper hobby. I have a ton of stuff for sale:

-One rebuilt head, never ran. number 2 casting. new valves and back from the machine shop still has assembly lube on the cam.
-One bare block with all the parts to put back together short block. Square bore block, crank, pistons, new rings, new bearings, etc. Has pan as well. We were going to put this motor in my kids trooper.
-One complete short block previously rebuilt, never ran. .020 over. I was going to put this into my rig.
-5 speed tranny
-carb conversion kit from an 86 4 cyl
-round headlight conversion with the buckets
-boxes full of tuneup parts

I also have a COMPLETE 1989 XS four door four cylinder. Has snowflake wheels (including the spare). Interior is all there. NO rust. Even the paint buffed out nicely. This was a daily driver with recently replaced head until it developed a minor rod knock. I have a replacement motor sitting in the rig ready to drop in. Can be started and loaded onto your flatbed. This is the perfect rig for a restoration. Great interior. Title is free and clear. The rig is located in Redmond Oregon. $2500

Serious Inquiries only. I am not interested in shipping. We all know what fair prices are for these parts, so call me and we can discuss. You can see photos of the XS in my other posts. Preference made for someone that will take it all!!!

Call me - 503 - eight nine o - 21three2

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am in need of some parts for my project. Round headlamp conversion, brown glove box, fuel level sender, 4.77 gear sets/3rd members, etc. I am curious what you have though. feel free to PM me if youd like.

Thank you,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m looking for something complete or that I can get there for my 89 trooper 4x4 that has a very bad 4ze1. Do you have anything or can you help in anyway? I’m in Northwest Washington and I might consider buying the trooper that you have an engine for in the back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts