Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, first post here, recently been interested in having 4x4 fun and although I wanted to go with something late model, such as a Tacoma or 4Runner and such, I ended up purchasing this Trooper from my father that's had it about 10 years. Most of the pics below were after I gave it some attention and cleaned it up some. Currently it's on a set of 31's that I just put on. The 2.8 engine is healthy, headgasket was replaced about a years ago, along with the clutch. Balljoints and tie rods are next, and after an alignment I'll take it out as-is and see how it does on local trails.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good eye, yes they're Tacoma wheels, not sure what Gen but they are 15x7. I picked them up because I wanted the tires but just put them on as-is since the center bore was large enough. They flow quite well since they're also a 3 spoke. For peace of mind I also did some cleaning in the wheel Wells before while putting them on. It's crazy how much caked on dirt was under there....

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.