Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to locate the low pressure charging port on my 89 Trooper 2.6 and can't find it...just like the instruction suggest. :? I found one port on the A/C line that runs between the compressor and firewall, and another on the dryer unit.

Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are you going to convert to R134? I am debating this but haven't felt like changing the accumulator drier and seals and busting my knuckles to get the belt back on. My 2.6L is running good right now and if I keep my foot out of it, can get 20 mpg around town.

I have the guage manifold and vacuum pump from converting my 1993 Bronco last year, and it worked fine.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are you going to convert to R134? I am debating this but haven't felt like changing the accumulator drier and seals and busting my knuckles to get the belt back on. My 2.6L is running good right now and if I keep my foot out of it, can get 20 mpg around town.

I have the guage manifold and vacuum pump from converting my 1993 Bronco last year, and it worked fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.