Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this up for a friend who happens to be a Master Isuzu Technician trained by our own Isuzu guru himself (Jerry Lemond) back in the heyday's of Isuzu.

Located in Spartanburg, SC, this 2.6 automatic 1st gen Trooper features a rust free southern frame with only 189,000 miles, a new CD player, Michellin tires and a completley rebuilt front suspension.

There are NO mechanical issues with this vehicle... dughhh, wonder why? :lol:

$1,800... You can call Kurt for more info at 864-578-3004.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Crap! If it just didn't have that big honkin Aisin in it!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
That's a fair deal right there.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Nice troop! I'd be all over it but I don't want another auto. red is an auto.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Van,
Looks like the perfect candidate for a diesel transplant. :wink: Have you considered it?

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'd be interested in buying......but way outta my travel distance. My daughter is looking for a 1st Gen.....and that big ol Aisin auto would be perfect for her. Free bump anyway.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sammynomas said:
I'd be interested in buying......but way outta my travel distance. My daughter is looking for a 1st Gen.....and that big ol Aisin auto would be perfect for her. Free bump anyway.
Pay for the gas out there and a 1 way Greyhound ticket ($89) back home and I'll drive it there for ya. :D I need a road trip.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Interested! Any way more pics can be e-mailed to me? Like interior and more body and underside shots? If so, my e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Man, this is exactly what I'm looking for but so far away, so I'll bump it for you.

The only decent pre-97 Trooper around here is a 1995 with 170K miles and is in decent (not great) shape and they want 7995 for it! Absolutely ridiculous.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
'bout time somebody scooped that one up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts